Monday, June 4, 2012

Tool #5- Producing with Web 2.0 Tools



Animoto is a great tool that makes presentations very simple. It takes any photos and any song you choose and creates a professional looking presentation. This one was created for the Senior Class but students can use these to create projects for pretty much any topic.

Blogger

I absolutely love blogging with my students. It is an easy way to have students have a conversation about a topic and evaluate readings/articles/movie clips. They have to not only respond to the question but also argue with one of their classmates. I hope to be able to expand this to all of my classes next year.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really the "blogging type" but I agree with you and I can definitely see how it could transform a classroom. Texting and facebook are the most common ways of communicating for our students, blogging would be a natural thing for them. Everyone could participate in the discussion without the frustration of having to "wait your turn". I think it would benefit all students, especially for those students who are quiet...much like myself:) They can feel more comfortable expressing their opinions and thoughts in a classroom discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of video!! Seems like a great to involve the students and really get them excited the material.

    ReplyDelete